Monday, March 22, 2010

My life to Facebook - stop distracting me

There's been a bit of a thing on Facebook recently with people joining random groups with hilarious titles for no apparent reason and then never hearing from them again. I have fallen victim to this dangerous affliction myself, and decided to post some of the funniest ones. (the names that is, far too lazy to actually upload links)

-Going to McDonalds for a salad roll is like going to a brothel for a hug.
-The camel called ... he wants his toe back.
-I was blown away when I realised JLS spells gay backwards!
-I see that you liked your chin so much you decided to add another.
-Cooties still exist ... they're just called STD's now.
-Water into wine, eh? I just turned my student loan into vodka! Your move, Jesus.
-My potato brings all the Irish to the yard, and they're like, 'that famine was hard'.
-Running downstairs on Christmas morning and remembering you're Jewish.
-And then God created Saturn ... and he liked it, so he put a ring on it.

Not just a social networking site folks, ohh no, so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment