Thursday, March 25, 2010

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?

So on my never ending quest to find things to distract me from my college work, I ended up reading a bunch of my Nana's trashy gossip magazines (yes I'm aware of the irony, considering an earlier post, but I was desperate - its justified). Most of it was a pile of poo, and the rest was all about Jordan and Peter Andre. There was the "Poor Pete" devastated by Jordan's marriage to Alex Reid story, immediately followed by the "We're so happy to be married!" story as told by Jordan and Alex, then Pete's weekly column, then Alex's weekly column! Seriously, that's just throwing Jordan's fake hair extensions on the fire as fuel.

One of the stories mentioned that Peter Andre took his kids to one of his shows where he was gyrating with sexy half naked women, causing Jordan to freak out on the basis that this is inappropriate for two toddlers to be watching.

Yeah, cos having pictures of your giant inflatable boobs a mere google away isn’t far more traumatising for a child.


"Mommy ...??"









Not to mention that at four and two years of age, they were probably more preoccupied with their toes or something.

And also, this coming from the woman who wants to launch a make-up range for kids?? Considering she released pictures of her two year old daughter with straightened hair and wearing fake lashes a few weeks ago, perhaps she’s being just smidge hypocritical. She went on to say, “When Princess is 18 and goes to be a Page 3 girl, I’ll encourage her. I’ll go, ‘Yeah, get them out for the lads!”

Well then, surely watching strippers is good training for her.



2 comments: