Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lets dance around in the sunset in a totally staged way...

I have been listening to this song on repeat for days now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfbF44UeRBY


Every time I hear it I imagine a girl who looks something like this ...



And a guy who looks a bit like this ... *drool*



And I picture them doing lovely things like this ...



And this ...



And a bitta this too ...



Some of this ...



And just being generally lovely in the dappled sunlight ...



Bless. The whole song just makes me think of lovely, pretty, flowery, delicate, floaty things and makes me want to go running around on a beach at sunset in a seriously cheesy way with my boyfriend.

Jaaaysus.


4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the new look :) I wish I was impossibly attractive and did romatic floaty stuff on beaches with my boyfriend..hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty song. I listened to it on youtube and then that previously mentioned pringle effect took over and i listened to loads of their songs, they're fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aisling - Thank you :-) I know, you imagine how lovely it would be in your head with this playing as a soundtrack ... then you actually do it and realise you just look like a bit of a knob.. ;-)

    Victoria - Ha that goddam pringles effect, its a dangerous affliction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics. It's funny how certain songs elicit images in your head. Have you ever listened to Mumford and sons WinterWinds? You should!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KCg_QEHtkY
    Janet

    ReplyDelete