Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm so working class that I can only afford Chanel ... no Dolce and Gabbana for me...

Well kids, its finally arrived ... the Irish version of 'The Hills' starts on RTE tomorrow night at nine! I for one am UBER excited - not because I think its going to be in any way good, but because I do love a good bitta car crash telly. Who doesn't?

Check it out ...

http://spin1038.com/entertainment/fade-street-promo/


I read an article recently in which the producer defended the show, saying it was accessible to everyone because these girls are just like everyone else; "they're working class girls, earning a living ... but they're the working class girls with Chanel handbags".

HA.

Seriously ... cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. TONITE is the night!! eeeeek! you never know, it might blow us all away?? C'mere, that Vogue girl is a stunner, gorgeous! Oh, we have some pics of you here in the RSVP offices working at some cinema screening, I was like, HEY!! I know her....even though I dont, but ya know what I mean!! :) .x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I want it to be terrible or great. A TV show has not conflicted me like this since, well, ever!

    As for that 'working class with Chanel bags' quote - *headsmack*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I know exactly what you mean! Like, I hope it bombs big time because I want to hate it purely on principal ... but I also secretly want to like it ... kind of ... ugh, its a head wrecker already.

    Skinni - Ha no way! Was it the Due Date screening last week? Please tell me they're not going on any kind of website ... ?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. working class with Chanel?! i wish i was that working class!! x

    ReplyDelete