Monday, November 29, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

In an uncharacteristic act of kindness, work gave me the day off today ... (I won't lie, they were probably more concerned about the Spin minis than us.. ;-) ) So I took total advantage of a free weekday and wrapped up and trekked into town in a bid to get ALL my Christmas shopping done in one go. Lads ... I succeeded.

Now that I'm resigned to the world of Monday to Friday, weekends are my only shopping options; something I used to avoid at all costs because shopping actually stresses me - I do not like business and crowds and people who stroll along slower than your eighty year old granny. And because of the weather, town was even less busy than it would usually be at eleven o'clock on a Monday morning. Happy days!

I have pretty much everything sorted, so after all that hard work, I indulged in a bit of retail therapy ... last friday was payday, and in light of recent weather I didn't go out at the weekend so logically I could afford it ... ahem ;-)

The laser card took a bit of a hit ...


Bag: River Island



Coat: Zara





Necklace: Forever 21.
It opens and everything, so cute.. :-)



Shoes: New Look
 (they look a lot better in real life..)



Scarf: Topshop



I deliberately did not include prices, and I am leaving my purse at home the next time I leave the house...

3 comments:

  1. that necklace is lovely! damn you and your earnings ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a nice new coat, that Zara one is fab... must have a look in there this week.

    Lucky thing getting a snow day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, and twas only seventy euro ... which my mother nearly had a heart attack over, but I consider that quite reasonable for a winter coat!

    xx

    ReplyDelete