Friday, December 31, 2010

So long, 2010...

In the long run, 2010 has been a pretty good year. I graduated college with a 2.1 honours degree (didn't see that one coming..), and I got a real, grown up job, like a real, grown up person (also did not see that one coming..) I had two holidays - New York and Croatia - and about a million amazing nights out. I successfully barbecued a big pile of meat and managed to not give anyone food poisoning, I successfully knocked my car insurance down again by managing to not crash for the whole year, and I successfully removed all traces of red hair dye from my hair and redyed the whole lot of it blonde and managed to not end up bald. Eh, win.

2011 will, hopefully, be even better. I don't do New Year's resolutions because I think you'll always end up failing, but I like to make a list of things I'd like to change, or make better. For example, it would be stupid of me to say I'm going to resolve to go to the gym three times a week - never going to happen. But I am going to try and go more often (currently I go about once every two weeks so ehh this shouldn't really be hard). I'm also going to start keeping a record of what the hell I spend all my hard earned money on, take it eeeasy on the blonde hair dye before I end up with hair like a scarecrow, and take up some sort of hobby - I spend too much time on the internet, fact.

I love it when it gets to a point when you can say to people, "See you next year!" and that doesn't mean in several month's time. It actually means in less than twenty four hours time. And seeing as how I entered 2010 drunk, I feel it only fitting that I leave it drunk... :-)

Sooo guys... see you next year! Have a great night, whatever you're up to!





1 comment:

  1. "And seeing as how I entered 2010 drunk, I feel it only fitting that I leave it drunk... :-) "

    haha love it!x

    ReplyDelete