Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the season...

... to roll out tackiest christmas decorations you can get your hands on ;-)

I have seen heaps and heaps of photos over the year of houses that just go waaay overboard with lights and decorations, and I continue to be totally amused by how on earth they think it looks in any way attractive.

Here are some gems.















While I was flicking around looking for some really good ones, I also came across this...


Happy Christmas, kids! Why don't you pee on Santa...??


And also, if you're putting this lot on your tree, you definitely need some professional help...



Christ... only in America...


3 comments:

  1. that santa thing would have scarred me for life as a kid!

    i like the snowflake thing by the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST HAVE THAT SANTA TOILET THING. I would be eternally happy if I had that in my loo and probably would never take it off.

    super xmassy post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd be able to go... I'd get stage fright!

    xx

    ReplyDelete