Sunday, January 23, 2011

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'Masquerade'?

October of last year, I know, but still ... a picture says a thousand words ...


Ohh Tyra. You're such an inspiration. You're so fashion forward. You're always trying such wonderful new trends. You're raising the bar for fashionistas everywhere. Fabulous. Amazing. Where can I get one???

Oh that's right. Just rip up an old pair of fishnets and wrap it around your head.

Wouldn't I look supercool sashaying up Grafton Street in that? Like the Rubberbandits, but for Vogue. I'll let you know how it turns out.

8 comments:

  1. WHAT... is it? I like the rubberbandits comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Vogue did Centra bags.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God - she looks like the most inept bank robber in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes her head look abnormally small!

    Natalie Portman did it a lot better in Black Swan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - HA! America's Next Top Useless Criminal...

    Hermia - Ahh it does actually.. I was just thinking her boobies had inflated again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no...i hate this pic. hate it. Tyra really wrecks my head sometimes, trying to be all....ooooh look at me, im real stylish like!!!! GAH! everytime i see her the lines " I have 3 beautiful girls standing before me..." enter my head- please somebody shut her up!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. "... but there are only two photos in my hand. The girl who's name I do not call must immediately return to the house, pack your belongings, and go home."

    WHYYYY do I know this off by heart. Damn you Tyra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hah love the comparison to the Rubberbandits ;D not so crazy about her look though..

    ReplyDelete