Monday, February 14, 2011

*Blushing*

Ah lads.....

I GOT NOMINATIONS!!!

I have absolutely no idea who would nominate me, and have absolutely no hopes whatsoever of winning, but honestly, as dreadfully cheesy as this is (especially on Valentines Day) it really is the thought that counts.

I got...

Best Humour Blog
(check out the section on the left for all the posts I consider to be somewhat funny...)

aaand
Best Newcomer

There are dozens and dozens (I counted at least sixty in the Newcomer category before I got bored) of faaar more established and much better bloggers than I nominated, so I am putting winning anything well out of my mind and just looking forward to a few quiet drinks... ha ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Didn't you get a mention in the Best Post category as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Karin, well deserved, your posts have me skittin all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY :) delighted for you. Fingers crossed for some shortlisting! xx

    ReplyDelete