Saturday, February 5, 2011

Don't be hatin' now...

Now this is something I would pay good money to see.

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have been offered half a million dollars a piece to fight each other in a boxing match!


Nope ... I am NOT joking. This is a legit offer. The Hollywood Boxing Federation are behind this idea, claiming that they would donate and proceeds to charity; ironically, a drug rehabilitation centre. Oh, the deliciousness of it. Apparently they would only be required to fight three one minute rounds - three minutes of dodging each others razor sharp talons for half a million quid? I'd do it.

Supposedly, the pair are friends again ... so this would be a 'friendly' match, of course, with no intent to cause harm on either side.


Yeah. Sure.
Handbags at dawn, ladies.




8 comments:

  1. oh wow... do you think they actually would?! id so watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would TOTALLY pay to see that... I'd say Lindsay would have the edge. She seems scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm setting the video recorder... now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know now, I'd put my money on Paris Hilton... she'd probably win and still manage to look perfectly put together doing so. Having said that, she could break a nail.. and it would aaaall unravel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually have you seen Paris Hilton now? She's taken up bodybuilding! I don't fancy Lohan's chances much to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm she's got a bitta muscle tone alright... and Lindsey's a twig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


    Drug Rehabilitation Dublin

    ReplyDelete