Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Short hibernation...

Just a quick note to apologise and say I honestly haven'y abandoned yiz! But basically I was working like mad last week and am working craaazy hours this week (thirteen hour days every day this week - yikes!!) so unfortunately all I feel like doing when I get home is curling up with a cup of tea in bed - yes I'm aware that I'm an old woman!

Hopefully things will settle down next week and I will have some semblance of a life put back together again and my mind will be awake enough to write a decent post. Not to mention all the over time I'm earning ... SHOPPING!!!

I'll do my best to keep the comments up on all your lovely blogs though :-)

xx

4 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a blog break from time to time - especially if you work 13 hour days! I have a feeling that the shopping trip will be well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too!! And I miss my LIFE...

    Yes. Shopping trip will be well and truly deserved. There's nothing like actual guilt free shopping.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I know the feeling work and college = no blogging time..Enjoy the shopping adventure!xx

    ReplyDelete