Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Hello you!" "Ah, hello me!"

I think I'm going crazy. I have been alone in the house for a grand total of two days (rents on holidays and brother also away until tomorrow) and I am having full blown conversations with myself. I'm not kidding aorund here, like I'm having the full on chats. With myself.

Ehh, am I delusional?!

I was discussing with Me earlier whether to bother cooking dinner or not or just make a sandwich. We came to the conclusion that a sandwich would be better, as we weren't actually that hungry. Then we couldn't agree on ham or chicken.

Then I argued with myself over what film to watch; I was thinking Harry Potter number seven, in  anticipation for the last one, but Myself was thinking Walk the Line, because I'd watched a clip of it on Youtube earlier and was really in the mood for it.

And it wasn't even conversations - I started just narrating everything I was doing out loud!

"Where's my make up bag? Let's have a look ... no, not in the drawer ... oh, I think I left it in the car! I'll go and check ... yeah there it is. I might make a cuppa now. Are there any biscuits?"


Guys... this can't be good. I think I have discovered that I could never live alone - I'd end up being one of those crazy auld ones who talks to her cats and actually believes on some level that they might just understand her...



3 comments:

  1. haha. That is like me all the time. And yes I talk to my cats. Saddo, yes?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all.... ;-) no really, I think talking to myself is even worse!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I did the same thing when I had the house to myself for two weeks a while ago. I was afraid I'd start absent mindedly talking to myself while I was shopping in Tesco!

    ReplyDelete